In Dallas it may be hot, but we can still enjoy being outside. If you have a deck or are planning on incorporating a new deck into your yard, make sure your take care of it so that it lasts. One of the best ways to make sure that your deck will last, is to use a stain. Below are 5 reasons to protect your deck and siding with a stain:
The Top 5 Reasons To Protect Your Wood Deck & Siding with stain:
- Protect agains cracking, warping and other water damage
- Prevent discoloration and fading from UV rays
- Defend against mildew and stains
- Maintain the long-term beauty of your deck/siding
- Preserve the value of your investment
There are so many different products available for stains. At Texas Paint, we recommend Arborcoat. It has low VOCs and will outperform the best alkyd stains on the market. It comes in a variety of outstanding colors and finishes. Stop by one of our Texas Paint locations, and we will help your to determine the best product, color and finish for you to finish you projects and be able to enjoy your deck for years to come.